Ben
Lv 6
Ben asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people answer my questions like "Nurse! He's got to the computer again....."?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Why? Because you are an annoying, horrible troll that enjoys having every one hate you.

• 2 weeks ago

I guess they are familiar with your work here. 

• 3 weeks ago

That's not what I said... I said "Nurse! He's smuggled yet another computer."

Do your homework, Ben.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because they want your nurse to take away your computer privileges and restrain you to your bed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Ben, the reason you are targeted is not because your questions are malicious or inappropriate or anything like that. 

Its because your mental repetition of questions. And because in spite of the fact that you have been reported into oblivion, harassed, and your questions moved like crazy, you just wont stop. 

Most people liken this to autism (you can see people on both Quora and Y!A labeling people as autistic who repeat questions like you do) but I think it is more OCD. 

Here's the thing. Its obviously causing you pain, the pushback you are getting from all of this. In yet you just keep on going. 

If you simply stopped the pain would stop. Dont you want it to stop? Arent you tired of it. 

I bet, that if you were placed in one of these thingys in the picture, you'd still be repeating your questions until death. 

Attachment image
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You know why, Ben. It's because you flood the site with utterly boring questions about YOUR questions, about the answers YOU are getting... It's all about you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.