Anonymous

Is it true some African Americans avoid eating foods like watermelon and fried chicken in front of whites out of concern for being judged?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Whilė I'm quite certain that *some* do

this I'd bet any amount of $$$ majrity don't

& most flks culd car less about the food

yôu eat !!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;; ;;;

• 3 weeks ago

No doubt a few oreo's will have that on their mind but the majority of us don't give af what the white man thinks or feels in 2019 and we KNOW he ain't gon say nuttin if he sees us eating, he'll talk anonymously online or to his friends but won't say a word to us cuz he a coward in person but brave on the Internet

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I hope not. When I go into a popeyes , my being there doesn't stop black folks from eating fried chicken.

• 3 weeks ago

No but if whites say something, they're being hypocritical.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No,  that is not true.  We white's love chicken and watermelon just as much as the rest of the people in the world.   Or , maybe , I should just speak for myself.   I order fried chicken every time it is on the menu.  And, When watermelon season comes around,  I load up on watermelon....

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

LOL! I really do not give a sh!t what Whites think. 

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe these days, but not when I was growing up. Everyone loves fried chicken, even vegans. They say I make the best tofurky they've ever had.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.