Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 weeks ago

Famous Bill Shankly quote for epl regs ?

it also opened a lot of peoples eyes to how the fans hatred has destroyed what everyone believed were unbreakable bonds between United and Liverpool – sure there was intense rivalry but no hatred – Liverpool had a place in United hearts because as soon as it was announced we would carry on after Munich, (many thought we would fold) Liverpool were straight in and offered United the pick of their reserve team and any other help we might need – Forest were the only other club to offer help.”

– Bill SHANLY

folks, notice we and Nottingham Forrest in England were the only two clubs who were prepared to offer any real help for MUFC post Munich Air disaster.

notice that.

also I just came to learn that Real Madrid had offered to decline their 1958 European Cup ( Champions League ) title and award it to Manchester United, but United refused that.

So that for me, well its made me respect Real Madridstas a bit more I guess.

epl regs, MUFC regs on this section, THOUGHTS ?

OMFG ! ^_^

i spelled GODS named incorrectly ! stone me ! stone me ! ^_^

lol

its BILL SHANKLY :-D

buggered up 'L' key folks lol..

Favorite Answer

You also spelt FOREST wrong aces. You wrote.......

• but my dig was at Ryan mate.

not you mate.

you're alright.

hes not alright !

hes far from alright hes just a knobhead.

• Hey aces why we posting anonomousley, man ?..... lmfao...you don't secretly like them do you,  please tell me that's just my vivid imagination?

• August

You've made a right pigs ear of this Aces, Do you really think the rest of us care about who offered players to MU or are you just binding your time until the real stuff starts again this weekend. There's bigger news about Spurs to chat about