Mick asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why do people almost always say: you're ugly if they're out of words in a fight?

Why do people almost always say: you're ugly if they're out of words in a fight? Is it that they really think you're ugly, are they jelous or... I was curious what the psychological reason is behind this

• Cyrus

That's not the worst of it lol. If you're a man, you're told you have a small p*nis and you can't get laid. I've never encountered another man calling me ugly in a word fight, that would sound a little gay in my opinion. People tend to result in personal attacks when they are backed into a corner during an argument. I know because I used to do it when I was a young teen. I know better now.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Mick8 months agoReport

Good one lol

When people resort to personal insults, it's an indication that they've run out of good sound arguments.

They are stubborn and don't want to lose the fight.

They are cruel and try to belittle you by hurting your feelings. They probably don't think you're ugly.

They are incapable of compromising and agreeing to disagree.

• rick

When people lack legitimate facts and logic to argue with, they resort to insults and personal attacks. If your opponent calls you "ugly" it's time to smile and walk away. You just won!!!

I don't have childish fights anymore because I am an adult.

• Mick8 months agoReport

Useless awnser