Do you think he wants us to be more than friends? ?

I know there's a million of these questions floating round but it's kinda hard to figure it out when everyone's situations are slightly different. Anyway I've been friends with this guy for about 3 years and there's always been a "spark" like I've always wondered if there's something more but recently it feels more exaggerated...it'd just be really helpful if someone could give me some honest and unbiased opinions:) anyway here are some things he's done that I've thought are slightly "odd" and more than friendly.. 

1. In class he sits behind me and ALWAYS and I mean always kicks the back of my chair to get my attention and then texts me even though we're in the same room

2. My friends have started saying things like "so what's going on with you and (insert name)"?

3.when we walk together between classes he stands really close to me and always gives me these playful shoves

4.we get the train from the same station after school-my trains are every 30 mins and his are every 5 mins but he always waits with me until my train often making him really late home

5.He wanted me to try on his watch to see if it'd be enormous on me and he did up the clasp and everything, all the wrist touching got me swooning!

6.He always notices what I'm wearing and says it looks good 

7.He says things like "who's that you're texting?, is it your boyfriend?"

8.He always says I have small hands and we "measure palms" bit weird I know! 

9.he's mentioned that we could meet up after school and go for a meal

no he loves his dog more than you

• Linda

He sounds like he is crazy about you. My bf who is now my husband did many of those things and measured up his hand with mine and remarked about my hand being small too. So sounds like he is about to become your new bf.

• Alpha

Come off it. If after all that you wrote, you still don't know he is interested, then you are the one who is not interested and need an excuse from someone so you can pretend it was all nothing.

The question you should had asked, is why all these doubts or more accurately why you need someone else to validate your own feelings? Do you consider yourself to be less than intelligent and unable to take a hint? The fact that you already noticed every single detail of what he does, tell me otherwise. So why are you really here for?