Liberals, have you read page two of the mueller report? Please do. Then stop your collusion nonsense, okay?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So, all I have to do is read one page of a 100 page report and I'll know everything! Thanks! Hail TRUMP!

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I've read the entire report twice. There was tons of collusion, but Mueller was unable to get enough evidence so that it rose to a crime. Part of the reason he couldn't get enough evidence was because Trump and his cronies erased evidence, used encrypted apps, refused to testify and refused to turn over documents.

Collusion was when Trump asked Russia to get Hillary's emails, for one example. We all saw it on TV.

• 3 weeks ago

Collusion was Trump's word. We have plenty of obstruction and convictions.

• 3 weeks ago

We've moved on to obstruction of justice (as per the Mueller report), and bribery (as per numerous States Dept witnesses)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

But, there is a lot more than one line. "The  Russian  government  interfered  in  the  2016  presidential  election  in  sweeping  and systematic fashion."

Documented are well over 100 contacts into the Trump campaign officials, and many lies to cover it up. In sum,the investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government.  Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances,the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the  Campaign  officials shied  away.

This is the 448 page Mueller report.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

• A.J.
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Corrected, it was stated on page 2 and 5, but there is a lot more in the report than the lack of proof of successful collusion. There were substantial contacts, and other illegal activity. There is more to the impeachment than the Russian involvement in the election.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Good thing that is not what is now being discussed in the investigation for impeachment that is going on now.  

The Muller report did not exonerate Trump.  It said a sitting President could not be indicted before being removed from office (impeachment conviction) or being voted out of office, or getting through his second term. 

"Because Mueller’s team can’t indict Trump, it also can’t give him the opportunity for a speedy trial to clear his name, Mueller reasoned. He decided that his team would therefore not make an announcement that Trump had committed a crime — such as obstructing justice — despite the facts it uncover."

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I read the entire thing. Trump should be in jail.

• A.J.
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I provided a link for the actual Mueller Report.

• 3 weeks ago

mueller is evil evil evil to insult trump

• -j.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Moon Shot, did you read the whole Mueller report?  Or are you only pretending to know what you're talking about?

• -j.
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

See?  It's taken him several tries and he still can't understand it.  At least he found the rubber cement tasty.  He was disappointed when the CAT scan of his head (a) showed severe damage and (b) didn't give him the cat he was expecting.

• 3 weeks ago

What's the mueller report.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.