can i sue this site for religious discrimination?

At one point i was on AtariAge and i went to a forum for 9/11. All i said was a prayer for the victims and those still affected. the next thing you know, I was slapped with a warning, when i went to appeal it, i was banned for good. Can i sue AtariAge or have by ban reviewed by someone other than the Admin in question?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

i hope you can because god is the most important in the world

• 3 weeks ago

Not successfully. You must abide by their rules on their website. You don't have a right to access the website without their permission.

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No. Because in their forum guidelines they clarify that talking religion or adding it to your signature and whatnot is not permitted.

• sam3 weeks agoReport

shame, good thing i'm not allowed in then

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Private forum private rules, They can allow or disallow anyone or type of speech they like.  

In any suit, the question is always how were you damaged and what did that damage cost you.  From your question you have no grounds for a suit.  But if you can find a lawyer to do it for free go for it.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No.  Private sites  have no obligation to follow the Bill of  Rights, barring local laws to the contrary of course.

• 3 weeks ago

No you may not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.