Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

Do you agree or not: There is no point going to college or even school with a low IQ... mine is 83? Why or why not?

You posted this a thousand times. And people answer you EVERY time. STOP SPAMMING THIS. This will be reported every time you post it from now on.

You said on another question your IQ was 67 though.

You should still try

Ok! lets put this into some kind of perspective shall we? Most IQ scores range from 40 to 140 now an average IQ ranges from 80 to 120, still with me? 

Right! An IQ of 185 is obviously good, of course it is, if someone did have an IQ of 185 they would already know. 

• Kathy

You are probably the same user who said your IQ is 67. People with low IQ's do not get into college.

Disagree. School is ALWAYS a good investment. Do what YOU can do.

• My IQ is very low, but I went to college part time and received an Associate Degree in 10 years