Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

This girl is acting really weird and crazy with me...why? ?

She goes from like one extreme to the other. She once threw herself at me and we made out. Really intimate time where we were holding each other and staring into each others eyes on the floor. I mean it was hot and intense.

Next thing I know I made a little joke (to just mess with her) and she ended up slapping me. And said "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." "You're a loser and need a girlfriend, have a nice life," etc. etc. Then later she's teasing me again and we're having fun. I don't understand her. She still texts me and talks about future plans, so I guess that's good, but WTF is up with her???

Your 'joke' really hurt her, but she decided to forgive you after she cooled off.

"Joking" isn't a good thing to do with a girl if it was a direct hit about her in some way. Lesson learned.

Whatever a professional diagnosis might be rendered, upon reviewing additional history , background and behavior, the unprofessional one from me (and I AM a professional), is that she's nuts.  Beware, be careful, and be gone from her.

• mike4 weeks agoReport

Lol, probably accurate. She does seem nuts actually. 

right......theres a number of things

she doesn't know her own feelings....

period 

likes you doesn't think you like her back