Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Are you an open-minded American or are you one of them that support Donald J Trump?

• Mike L

I try to be open-minded, but I can't support Trump with how he has acted and what he has done.

• martin

Probably no president has been all good or all bad either. Trump is no exception.

• Stan

Yeah sure, he's a lying cheating corrupt criminal but at least he knows how to treat non-whites and that's what really counts!

• Rick

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><

• Sherry

I am NOT open minded and I do support Donald J Trump. Open minded just means being open to propaganda, instead of thinking for yourself. My mind is not your garbage dump.

• Stan

Wow. The level of shear stupidity is astounding at times.

How are you open-minded if you never gave him the benefit of the doubt?

I strongly support Trump paying for his crimes and going to prison.

You appear to be confused: Being empty headed is NOT the same as being open-minded.

• John W

I thought Trump was a turd when he was on "The Apprentice" and everything he has done since then has only bolstered that opinion.

What does the "J" mean? Jerk?

• Thomas

Open Minded Individual with a Ph.D.

Former conservative, became liberal beginning with the '70s.

• Thomas

Actually, I was born in the silent generation (Born in '39; Boomers began with '46). I am delighted to not be born in the same generation as Trump. You should've been there, the '70s was quite a marvelous decade!