Would you convert to the Jehovah's Witness Christian religion for $250,000? Baptized?

You would need to be baptized into the denomination. No half stepping.

Sure. I would de-convert a week after the check clears. 

Not for a million dollars, and not in a million years (or longer). I was baptized 40 years ago in the singular name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, as per Jesus' instructions in Matthew 28:19. I was converted to Jesus Christ, following only Him as my Lord and Savior, and my water baptism was an outward public sign that I had already been born again, of the Spirit, as a Christian. "You will be my witnesses" Jesus said (Acts 1:8). How could I renounce that and start following a tiny group of men in America?

• Juli

Neva....................

Sure.

I was baptized into the Mormon religion when I was a kid - it was meaningless then, and it would be meaningless now.

• k w

not bloody likely........guv.....

• sarah

I definitely would. They are the only ones who will not go to war and kill people. Why would I not want to be one.

No.  JW leads to eternal torment in the lake of fire, because JW rejects the truth that Jesus is God, and rejects the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.  $250,000 isn't anything.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Bill B

I could not do that for some cash

I would not do that in a flash

I could not do that for a splash

I would not do that for a bash. 

• Rayal

No.  I am not a hypocrite for money.  Especially the JWs. nope no way.

No, I would not. I could not bring myself to disrespect someone else' religion like that.