True or false: You are at least 1% racist?

I am 0% racist hun.

False............

I don't mean to be, but some people's behavior makes me dislike them although not because of what race they are.

I must say however I think the religion that claims a person who murders other people will receive 72 virgins. I guess I'm racist against that stupid religion 

• Kathy

That is false..............

The word racist means that you hate another race of people based on the color of their skin. I’m not that stupid. I have good reasons to hate other races.

Sure. My great-great-great-great-great-grandfather on my father's side was a full-blooded racist.

Nope, I don't have that option, I'm a Christian.

Source(s): Galatians 3:28 King James Version (KJV) "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."