Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

I am 42 and I'm dating my friend's daughter who is 21, is it normal? ?

Hes ok with it. I would date a woman my age but I dont get out often and I work long hours. I dont get a chance to meet attractive women who I'd like to date until now. 

We have been going out for a month. When we go to places like the mall or out to eat we get odd stares. 

• Mier
    Favorite Answer

To quote the liberal and progressive junkies who are in bed with interracial relationships and gay/lesbian relationships "Love is love". The same people who like to tout blacks dating whites or Hispanic and love seeing two men or two women kissing will throw a fit if an older, straight man is dating a younger woman. 

If you're happy & she makes you happy who cares what other people think?  Never live for other peoples validation. It's fair game as long as you dont violate the laws of the land or the Bible.  

Bull-*******-****. I hate older men who prey on naive women they think they can control because they lack experience.

• Adam D

You're both consenting adults who can spend your time however you please.

Maybe not the best bet dating a friend's daughter, but who knows, it could all work out.

• steve

Nothing wrong you are both over legal age of consent and if your friend is ok with it then what is the problem. 

If people stare in disapproval that is their issue to deal with not yours. 

You are not telling anyone else how to live their life so don't let anyone tell you how to live yours.

Should move this to Singles and Dating