My refrigerator leaks water.?

What can I do to keep clean the floor without water? My fridge is leaking water. what can I do? I looked at the pipes in the back, clean inside. My refrigerator is deforming and the water in the pan under the freezer does not come to the pan on the engine. How can I fix this?

I don't understand what it means that your refrigerator is deforming.  However, when your freezer defrosts the water is supposed to drain into a pan under the refrigerator.  The drain hose probably is stopped up.  Try blowing it out with compressed air.

An economical icebox should not run all the time. An electric refrigerator that will isn't solely clangorous also can take an enormous utter of your pocketbook. Refrigerators square measure already one in every of the foremost power-intensive home appliances. permitting your electric refrigerator to run non-stop will send your energy bill through the roof.

One of the foremost common causes of an icebox running an excessive amount of (or worse, constantly) could be a buildup of junk and dirt around the condenser coils. It's particularly common if you reside in additional soiled surroundings or have many pets.

It would help to see where the leak is coming from.  If your refrigerator has a water/ice dispenser, then it could be that the supply line is leaking.  To debug that, turn off the water supply at the wall (or in the floor, as it may be) to the fridge.  If the problem goes away, then that's it.  You'll then have to determine whether the leak is before the water/ice dispenser, or after.  To do that, turn off the icemaker (see instruction manual), and don't dispense water for a day.

Another possibility is that the freezer has auto-defrost, and the drain is clogged with ice.  Look for ice buildup at the bottom of the freezer.  If you see that, then most likely, when the freezer goes through its nightly defrost cycle (just a few minutes long), water is dripping into the freezer, and out the door.  The cure for that is a really good defrost.  If you don't want to be removing panels from the freezer and/or possibly getting into the guts of the unit, then move your food elsewhere, prop the doors open, and leave them open for several days.

• Get it a diaper. 

Find the ways to prevent the water leakage for the refrigerator.

• John 6:38 ¶ For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

time to get a new one

• James

That exact same thing happened to me a number of years back.  I suggest you get rid of that fridge and buy a new one.  A new fridge will ultimately be cheaper than repairs to the floor, especially if it is constructed from chipboard as mine was.

the tray that collects the water which is at the bottom must not be fitted correctly . Check it 

Start by emptying and defrosting the fridge, over a pan and clean the coils under or behind. In the mean time, clean the inside and the shelves. Let it dry. Replace your shelves and spread the food out so that air can circulate. Check for dripping water and temperature.