Can I sue my former employer for asking for nudes?

My former boss (male) has been trying to get ahold of me multiple ways and always asks for naked pictures of me (also Male and straight) in exchange for money. Is there anyway I can sue him or take legal action on him?

You should have done this immediately while you were still working for him.

• Sally

You can go to court and get a restraining order on him, or you can call HIS boss and report him.

oh my god yes, that is-- a person in a position of power making sexual advances is enough, REPEATED attempts with offers of compensation????

make sure you collect as much evidence as you can, maybe even ask if he's done this to anyone else. if his behavior drove you out of the job, then that's even more ammo against him.

good luck man

• A Hunch

The person is NOT in a position of power when they become your "former boss". 

Not unless you're a minor (under 18). If you aren't, he hasn't broken any laws, criminal or civil.

Were you fired for refusing? Did he ask for them while you worked there? Were you a nude model?

The answers matter.

• Anthony8 months agoReport

He close down for a remodel and never contacted me back, yes while I was there still and no I was not a nude model

It's not criminal for him to ask you for these.

You are free to say no or even block him (which I would have done a long time ago).

• Anthony8 months agoReport

He always keeps finding ways of reaching me