Why do we tolerate pedophiles and rapists? Transgenders are always rapists and they always lie. They're all pervs and need to be imprisoned?

For one thing the pervs all vote Democrat so don't expect the DNC to protect Americans from the crimes of their base.

Personally I think rounding up all liberals and shipping them off to Mars would solve many of our urban problems and relieve over crowding in our worst cities.

I must need to return to school to have my reading worked on.

I read the question and to me it reads that because a transgender student wants to be treated equally, we should support pedophile and rapists.

In respect to the person in the story, what is the issue for her fellow students. remember we are talking about say 30 fellow students no lets make that 100 fellow students. Lets say that her using the same change rooms caused some sort of distress to every single one of those students. So we then have 100 distressed young ladies.

You are suggesting if that is so then its okay for adults to have sex with children and so in America you would have 72 million distressed children including your original 100 girls. Next with have your rapists, they also come with a victim which would say in the end the entire population would become a victim at some stage so over time there would be some 327 million victims.

You have a very twisted sense of values.

• abcdef

You are one angry dude.  Get help.  You'll feel better.

Just because you say things doesn't mean they are true. 

Go back under your bridge. 

We don't. We ban pedos and rapists. Most rapists are and have been cis people. We need to imprison people like you

You reference a Chicago Tribune article MANY times in your recent comments, followed by "Child Rapist". The article does not mention rape in ANY context. What is the point?      

The school in the article need only make all the other shower stalls private to settle this case. Important to note that the pro-bono lawyer is the VP of the Thomas Moore Society, a Roman Catholic crusader campaign fighting against civil liberties for anyone who dare disagree with the Church.

Are you a religious nut job yourself?

I would have sworn this question would have been posted anonymously. 

I would not think anyone who is not an complete f*cking asshole would attach a name to something as stupid as this. 

Transgenders are not always rapists and don't always lie. Just like how Priests aren't all pedophiles and Republicans aren't all KKK members.

• Mike L

Transgender people are actually like 3 times more likely to be sexually assaulted. The straight people should be the ones that scare you.