What types of things do you say when you’re getting arrested?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

I'm the wife of an American spy - sorry, I mean diplomat - and I have diplomatic immunity even if I did kill someone.

• You look like a glazed man or is it old fashioned?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I have never been arrested 

• 2 weeks ago

It’s mostly non-verbal but I may shush-shush them and gently place my index finger over their lips. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

- She said she was 18. Are you really Chris Hansen?

- My buddy Jeffrey Epstein said this place was legit.

- That's not coke, that's baking powder--I'm a baker. I always buy it here on this corner...from that guy.

- Officer, did you see a tall man? He sold me this bag of weed, but he didn't give me the right change.

- I was checking for unlocked windows--I'm on the neighborhood watch. I always wear a ski mask.

- We weren't having sex in the back seat, I was showing her how to do push-ups and my pants slipped down.

- I'm not a peeping tom, I was making sure no one else was staring into her window while she was naked.

- Them empy cams of beers liquor don't belong to mine. Me taking them to bicycle them. Me like to bicycle for spending monkey. I no drink tonight. Me no like beer.

- Occifer, arrest that man! He stole my haircut!

• 2 weeks ago

"I swear drinkstable, I haven't had a **** all night"

• 2 weeks ago

Ive never been arrested but if I was I know Id be crying lol

• 2 weeks ago

Never been arrested darlin.

• 2 weeks ago

well i've never been arrested but i'd probably say "but officer, you must have me confused with someone else"

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

DON'T TASE ME, BRO!

• David
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Other than your basic identifiers - name, age, address, etc. the only thing you should be saying to the police is, "I would like to have a lawyer present before answering any more questions."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.