What types of things do you say when you’re getting arrested?
- 2 weeks agoBest answer
I'm the wife of an American spy - sorry, I mean diplomat - and I have diplomatic immunity even if I did kill someone.
You look like a glazed man or is it old fashioned?
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
I have never been arrested
- 2 weeks ago
It’s mostly non-verbal but I may shush-shush them and gently place my index finger over their lips.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CaninesLv 62 weeks ago
- She said she was 18. Are you really Chris Hansen?
- My buddy Jeffrey Epstein said this place was legit.
- That's not coke, that's baking powder--I'm a baker. I always buy it here on this corner...from that guy.
- Officer, did you see a tall man? He sold me this bag of weed, but he didn't give me the right change.
- I was checking for unlocked windows--I'm on the neighborhood watch. I always wear a ski mask.
- We weren't having sex in the back seat, I was showing her how to do push-ups and my pants slipped down.
- I'm not a peeping tom, I was making sure no one else was staring into her window while she was naked.
- Them empy cams of beers liquor don't belong to mine. Me taking them to bicycle them. Me like to bicycle for spending monkey. I no drink tonight. Me no like beer.
- Occifer, arrest that man! He stole my haircut!
- MrMeanaLv 52 weeks ago
"I swear drinkstable, I haven't had a **** all night"
- JasmineLv 42 weeks ago
Ive never been arrested but if I was I know Id be crying lol
- StanleyLv 72 weeks ago
Never been arrested darlin.
- 2 weeks ago
well i've never been arrested but i'd probably say "but officer, you must have me confused with someone else"
- RickLv 62 weeks ago
DON'T TASE ME, BRO!
- DavidLv 72 weeks ago
Other than your basic identifiers - name, age, address, etc. the only thing you should be saying to the police is, "I would like to have a lawyer present before answering any more questions."