Can someone tell me why my ex does this?!?

My ex and I broke up almost a month ago and I’m tired of people telling me to move on because I mostly have but he was amazing to me. He said I was everything he needed but we broke up because of distance. He would come visit me as much as possible and lived almost 2 hours away. We agreed to be friends although we were gonna try adding benefits but we met up about 2 weeks ago and I said I didn’t wanna have sex because I still had feelings and he said he understood. The day we met up he texted me asking how I was doing and stuff and liked one of my messages and later that day when we met, it was awkward at first but we eventually kissed and he gave me a hickey after I told him this guy invited me to a party and he said that he was probably ugly. It’s been a few weeks and I texted him not too long ago saying I missed his “d” and he texted back in 4 minutes saying “I thought we decided that wasn’t what we wanted lol” and I said I didn’t wanna have sex but I missed playing around and he didn’t answer. Yet he’s viewed all my Snapchat stories so I guess the question is why does he still view my Snapchat’s and still have my number if I’m annoying him or confusing him, why won’t he just block or delete me? I’m going out with a new guy this week who asked ME out by the way so I’m not still worried about my ex I just wanna know what’s going

Favorite Answer

It doesn't sound like you've moved on, and neither has he. If the only thing that's holding you back is distance, then maybe if one of you move closer, then the relationship can start up again?

• Alan H

He is determined to have sex with you....

Before saying ‘Thanks.  And by bye’

You say you are over it, but you so obviously are not. You have posted this all before, several times, and you are behaving like an obsessed child. You are almost laying down with your legs open in an attempt to get SOME kind of reaction from him, and that is making him like you less and less. You sound sad and desperate, and this is no way to gain respect from someone. He sounds almost as immature as you, and you really need to get a grip.  Step back, LOOK at yourself, LOOK at how you are behaving... do you think you look good? You're making a fool of yourself, and you may be tired of people telling you to move on, but you can't behave like you are doing and still claim you HAVE moved on. 

You did say you wanted to stay friends, right? If you don't want him viewing your snapchats or have your number, tell him you don't want to be friends anymore.