Anybody here experiment with a sibling ? Do police care about it?

• reme_1

Stop with the sibling experimenting. DO you want to get caught? Are you doing it now? Then shut up about it.

Much of the "experiment" depends on the age of those involved. But, the bottom line is it is incest.

• Lôn

Still obsessed with this eh?...... how sad!

• Lôn
      5 days agoReport

I NEVER  said that I could have police knock on my door in a few days!..BUT..if they've knocked on my door in the next few days, I will apologise to you, if they haven't...YOU can apologise to me. 

Yes

Me and my younger sister once set fire to a neighbours fence by focusing the sun with my dad's shaving mirror! I told her we were testing a death ray!

I was nine at the time!

The police were not informed

• Cogito

You're obsessed about this, aren't you?

It's illegal.  Call it 'experimenting' or whatever you like - it's still incestuous and still illegal.

So if you're old enough to know that it's wrong, you're old enough to get arrested for it.