andre
Lv 4
andre asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Cats or dogs?

Which pet you prefer: CATS OR DOGS?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

A possum or a porcupine, skunks are great too.

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

someone asked this a few days ago, please get original

• 4 weeks ago

Cats can kill both snakes and dogs.  I love cats the most.  Pound for pound cats is more dangerous.  My cat never goes outside.  It is safer and they live longer.

Source(s): dw
    • Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

This topic is about domestic housecats, not tigers.
      House cats kill songbirds and rodents..  Not dogs

• 4 weeks ago

Dogs!   Or reptiles..   Id rather have a snake than a cat...  Snake is quiet and independent, but doesnt claw up stuff or make my house reek of litterbox.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Dogs because I cant see a cat being of any actual use at all in my life and would be a waste of space and finances to support an animal that isn't going to do ANYTHING remotely beneficial. When a cat can alert me to trouble and help me hunt then we'll talk

edit: onky cruel and unnecessary for little snowflakes like YOU Anna who don't understand the importance of conservation by dealing with Feral and invasive species.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have no idea why people always seem to compare them to each other and its actually quite funny. I mean these 2 pets have nothing similar to each other. Every cat/dog is different it depends on the pet its self. some cats can be pretty selfish and mean and some cats are very loyal sometimes even more than dogs and they require love more than anything else.The same can be said about dogs. Personally, i cant ever choose between them! 

• 4 weeks ago

I have both, but I do prefer cats. I miss not having to go out in the snow and staying indoors with my babies, that's for sure! But now I have a puppy and I'm reluctantly falling in love with this little wiggle-butt beastie. Dammit... :)

• 4 weeks ago

Neither,

Peace.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Neither, especially when it's raining cats and dogs.

• 4 weeks ago

Cats because they are willing to be petted usually but they are not begging for it. Cats do not lick you constantly spreading the germs from where they have liked before onto your skin. Cats are usually out of the way and you don't have to let them out constantly either. Plus they are extremely cute....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.