How do I exorcise my son?

My son has been foaming at the mouth ever since this demon raccoon bit him! How do I dispell the demon that has claimed his soul!? -Nathaniel 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Take him to the doctor. They'll know what incantations to perform.

• 3 weeks ago

God wants you to take him to a doctor, who will give him a series of rabies shots to 'exorcise the demon'.

• 3 weeks ago

Ask Archangel Michael to cast them out. It's easy:

Simply say out loud something like this: ]

"Come in Archangel Michael,cast out all demons, negative 

aliens and evil spirits on all time-lines; in all dimensions; 

past-present-future."

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Be a better troll and raccoons will stay away...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You were supposed to do that BEFORE the raccoon bit him. 

The 'demon' is the reinforcing natural system that perpetuates disease. Addressing the disease or its symptoms by 'paying its price' in blood and treasure only strengthens its system. You 'worship' the demon when you expend your resources or other human lives looking for 'solutions.' Even when you find them, you should note that the 'problem' continues and often grows worse, requiring the solution more and more often and ongoing expense to keep the 'problem' in check. 

As long as you continue to mock it or 'appease' it, you will be stuck with it. 

There is a real solution, but it isn't on the path you are on. Having a 'vaccine' in your pocket just makes you overconfident and arrogant while allowing the actual problem to get worse. 

Call it whatever you want, what our ancestors called 'demons' are real phenomena that exact a predictable price for their 'appeasement.' 

They have a natural counterpart that contains ACTUAL solutions too, 'checking and balancing' entire systems that are responsible for disease, not just addressing  symptoms or kicking the can down the road for someone else to worry about. 

Your 'son' is screwed, but don't blame GOD. He taught us not to worship demons. 

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Take him to a JW Kingdom Hall - they'll do it all, from his butt-end.

Just like the Catholics.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.