Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

If God is real, Why are the good people suffering ??? and they even die. Doesn't mean, GOD FAILED to create his PERFECT WORK, Which means?

YOUR GOD is NOT PERFECT

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

See my answers .

• BJ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Imagine a young man who lives at home with his parents. His father loves him very much and has taught him how to make good decisions.

Then, the young man rebels against his father and leaves home. He does bad things and gets into trouble.

Would you blame the father for what happened because he didn’t stop his son from leaving home? Of course not!

Like that father, God didn’t stop humans when they chose to rebel and do what is bad. So when something bad happens, we should remember that God didn’t make it happen.

It would be unfair to blame God.

• 3 weeks ago

Which means that your god thingy is not perfect...... it shows in his work.

• Hogie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It does not mean that God is not perfect. It means you do not know or understand what God is actually doing. 

We learn by contrast. In order to know and appreciate the good, you need to know and understand what is bad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No one has ever answered "If God exists, why is there suffering" to the satisfaction of the asker.  No one has ever given a satisfactory explanation: winning arguments never brought anyone to the knowledge of God, and as a result, repentance.

The question itself is corrupt.  No one is 'good'.  God is too loving to ever be unkind. Blaming God for the evil that exists in the world amounts to slander; which is spiritual treason.  So how will you escape being condemned to hell?

(Yes, I am warning you: choose to fear the Lord, because the fear of Him is the very beginning of wisdom; the wisdom that can save your very life.)

I will now give you an unsatisfactory answer.  From personal experience I can tell you that torture is not off the table if it takes torture to bring you to the end of yourself, and makes you seek the Lord.  May your guilt eat you alive on the inside, until you cannot take anymore and cry out to God for mercy.

Haven't you read "Satan comes only to steal, kill and destroy."  Jesus came to destroy the work of Satan (and what was He doing?  Healing... all the time... healing).  Everyone has been deceived by Satan into believing that sickness is from God.  

Now tell me... 

IF THAT WERE TRUE...

Why pray for healing?

If sickness from God (so that we can learn or draw closer to Him.... or whatever) .. then shouldn't Christians beg for cancers so we can learn more?

I hope you see how ridiculous this is.

If your circumstances are what's bothering you... then you should see them as an opportunity to - with complete abandon - trust God.  Trust in God brings instant peace.

Things we must 'own': Jesus healed us on the cross.

Healing and provision were as much a part of the atoning sacrifice as salvation is. We must resist the devil: it's completely up to us, not God; He gave us the power and authority to do so.  Draw close to God and the devil will flee.

Tell your problem about your God.  Don't report to God what the devil has been telling you.  Predict your future.  Call the things that are not as if they ALREADY were: call them into being.  Remember, you can't lie if you are agreeing with God.

Soak yourself in His Love.  When you know how much you are loved, you are untouchable. Rumour has it that John the disciple (who wrote the Book of Revelation and the Gospel according to John) was thrown into a vat of boiling oil and it did not harm him.  Lion dens, furnaces, raging storms... nothing will bother you; you will die with a smile on your face.

Cast your cares on God. All God wants to do is care for you, the question is, why won't you let Him? 

If you get to suffer for His name, absolutely REJOICE: it means your name is written in the Lamb's book of life.  Expect to suffer for His name. For we, the faithful, bow to the despised figure on the cross: to the world we are the lowest of the low; they hate us.  In the end, does it really matter what any of these mere mortals think of us?  Only God's opinion counts.  Live your life for an audience of one and learn to ask better questions.

• 3 weeks ago

NOPE!

It means those who CLAIM Chrisitanity

DON'T BELIEVE

There is 

>>>"THE WAY OF GOD MORE (((PERFECTLY")))  for baptism (Acts 18:26) 

WHO (John 14:18) would have given them "POWER" (Acts 1:8) IF THEY WOULD HAVE 

>>>BELIEVED<<<

To 

"CREATE HIS (((PERFECT))) WORK"

Through them!

After all GOD SAID

“I, the Lord, have called you and given you (((POWER))) [Acts 1:5;8] 

to see that justice is done on earth.

Through you I will make a covenant with all peoples;

through you I will bring light to the nations" (Isaiah 42:6; GNT).

What?

"GREATER WORKS THAN THESE SHALL YE DO" (John 14:12)!

What?

Wonder how today's Christians are going to "BE PERFECT" (Matthew 5:48) 

Without belief in "the way of God more perfectly" for baptism (Acts 18:26) but rather a belief in an under the law (Acts 19:4) powerless water baptism (Acts 18:25)?

One more commandment down that you missed (I John 2:3-5)!

• 3 weeks ago

Actually, both good and bad humans suffer because of inherited sin and imperfection. (Romans 5:12) For example, righteous and wicked people alike experience painful diseases. The faithful Christian Timothy suffered from “frequent cases of sickness.” (1 Timothy 5:23) When the apostle Paul mentioned his own “thorn in the flesh,” he may have been alluding to some physical affliction. (2 Corinthians 12:7-9) Even for his loyal servants, God does not now remove inherited weaknesses or susceptibilities to disease.

Source(s): Why Do Good People Suffer? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1992680?q=good...
    • Jeff
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Goddam child-raping JW cult!!

• 3 weeks ago

Evil lives forever it cannot die only the good die and it has nothing to do with God.

• 3 weeks ago

At jw.org you will find free bible movies, questions answered from the bible, talks based on the bible ,

And much more .

You may also request a free home bible study.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

God id perfect but each time God has said I AM look at the way God is treated. why should God care anymore. people do not care about God.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.