Do you think i got HIV? ?

I met a guy on dating app recently and hooked up. I'm a Top and i used a condom. 

Last night i made a new grindr profile and the same guy messaged me (thinking I'm someone else)... asking for raw sex. 

Now I'm very worried... i used a condom but I'm still worried...   What's the risk do you guys think i have HIV? 

You obviously don't know anything about HIV.  There are people and "educators" in the community who are trained to deal with this.  You should probably stop engaging in risky behaviors and talk to one of them.

• reme_1

If you used a condom it is not likely. If someone that you don't know ell want bareback sex, do not hook up with him. That is just asking for an STD.

Try meeting people thru the gay center. They hold social events or know where they are held.

You hooked up with a guy on Grinder and then became distressed when you discovered that you are not his only conquest.

Mind you he could be saying the same thing except for him, he at least maintained the same profile where as you pretended to be a new person. Find a mirror.

Nah, you used a condom, and the likelihood of getting HIV via a condom is slim to none

• Arc7

Since you used condom, no. You don't have HIV. But If you are going to have casual sex with people you meet on Grindr or similar apps, you must get tested every 3 months for all STDs.

If you are so paranoid despite using condom, you should not be having casual sex at all. 

• abcdef

What's the risk?  Not great, but you might want to have yourself tested for STDs just to relieve your own stress.  The moral of the story is not to "hook up" with guys you don't know.  Grindr and other similar sites are prime sources of bad things that can happen when you hook up too quickly.  My advice (it's free so you don't have to take it) is to get to know someone really well before you get intimate and even then, continue to practice "safer sex"..  Good luck.