If you were sacked from a stage designer's job, would you leave without making a scene?
- Little Big ManLv 79 months agoFavourite answer
Yep, I sure would my friend. mind you I may act up a little.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
No, I would bring the curtain down on the whole play. !
- 9 months ago
No, I'll still do the opening monologue.
It'll be an angry rant.
- PronkLv 79 months ago
I wuz scene sleeping with fishes,RR..
My mafia director boss sacked me,& tossed me into a lake..
When he learned his wife tamed my shrew during the lunch brake.🧐
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Philip K. DuckLv 79 months ago
I would walk on stage during a performance and start moving things around.
I might even do a little speech. Nothing to lose.
- Big KahunaLv 79 months ago
No,I would leave by making the final scene from the Towering Inferno.