Is it true that Boris Johnson used to burn 20 pound notes in front of the homeless when he was at Eton ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it was 50 pound notes.

• 3 weeks ago

YES and he didn't eat his spinach 

• 3 weeks ago

A toff did burn a £50 note in front of a homeless man . 

THE CONSERVATIVES HAD TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE YOUNG CONSERVATIVES BECAUSE THEY WERE SO EXTREME AND WERE SHOUTING FOR THE NHS TO BE PRIVATISED AND JOHNSON MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEM A THAT TIME .

• 3 weeks ago

only a dummy would think that a obvious fake news item was real

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I doubt it. But if he did it was probably to give them a little bit of heat.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, you unintelligent leftist.

• 3 weeks ago

There is far more chance - l’d say about 100% - of the egregious members of the Bullingdon Club pulling a stunt like that, than there is of Jeremy Corbyn being in any way anti-Semitic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club

• 3 weeks ago

It's his money to burn and I'd rather burn a £20 note than give it to a homeless drug addicted thief littering up our streets just because he failed to pay the rent and got evicted. 

• 3 weeks ago

i heard it was £50 notes.

• 3 weeks ago

Actually I was watching a Commons debate a few weeks ago where someone on the Labour front bench accused the PM (Boris) of this slur which he claimed was quite untrue,and he asked the Speaker (IBercow) to ask the accuser to retract.  So that is my answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.