Lee
Lv 6

Poll: What's your dream?

Mine is to work at McDonald's and put an extra nugget into every 10-piece nugget box I serve. 

Raging against the system, one nugget at a time. :) 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Mine is to be a manager at the store you'd be working at.

Source(s): Let the games begin.
  • 3 weeks ago

To walk with the  penguins in Antarctica.......and be among my people! 

I've just always wanted to do it for some odd reason......I must be part penguin. 

• 3 weeks ago

i wouldnt mind if someone from mcdonalds hired me too

• 3 weeks ago

Work at Burger King and get free Whoppers

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm quite sure there are a very large number of men who view your very appealing photo & would love to let you get their "whopper" for free as much as you'd like.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bee V2
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

My dream is to visit Bali, Indonesia and swim in a hot springs

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That’s quite an interesting dream. My dream is to be able to travel in business class one day!

• 3 weeks ago

I want to blow up Parliament at a State Opening. That would get rid of over 1000 useless tossers at a stroke!

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

They are a set of out of touch millionaire scumbags who have as much idea of ordinary peoples' lives as a tea leaf does of the East India Company... We should be governed by our peers not these arrogant toffs... 67% of our current MPs are millionaires; under 2% of the population are. Kill them all.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you want to be a real bad***, then give everyone an extra straw too. Even if they didn't order a drink. Be persistent and don't take no for an answer.  "YOU'RE GONNA NEED THAT STRAW.....trust me."

• Yes
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Have fun getting fired. 

• 3 weeks ago

Same, but also put a poison nugget in every 100th box.  Keep it real people!

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Make EVERY nugget poisoned in any box sent to the Orange Fraud.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.