Lee

Poll: What's your dream?

Mine is to work at McDonald's and put an extra nugget into every 10-piece nugget box I serve. 

Raging against the system, one nugget at a time. :) 

Mine is to be a manager at the store you'd be working at.

Source(s): Let the games begin.

To walk with the  penguins in Antarctica.......and be among my people! 

I've just always wanted to do it for some odd reason......I must be part penguin. 

i wouldnt mind if someone from mcdonalds hired me too

Work at Burger King and get free Whoppers

• Killmouseky

I'm quite sure there are a very large number of men who view your very appealing photo & would love to let you get their "whopper" for free as much as you'd like.  

• Bee V2

My dream is to visit Bali, Indonesia and swim in a hot springs

That’s quite an interesting dream. My dream is to be able to travel in business class one day!

I want to blow up Parliament at a State Opening. That would get rid of over 1000 useless tossers at a stroke!

• Sèonaid

They are a set of out of touch millionaire scumbags who have as much idea of ordinary peoples' lives as a tea leaf does of the East India Company... We should be governed by our peers not these arrogant toffs... 67% of our current MPs are millionaires; under 2% of the population are. Kill them all.

If you want to be a real bad***, then give everyone an extra straw too. Even if they didn't order a drink. Be persistent and don't take no for an answer.  "YOU'RE GONNA NEED THAT STRAW.....trust me."

• Yes

Have fun getting fired. 

Same, but also put a poison nugget in every 100th box.  Keep it real people!

• Killmouseky

Make EVERY nugget poisoned in any box sent to the Orange Fraud.