Could a Karate person beat a MMA Striker(Boxing, Muaythai))?

I'd say that in 99% of all encounters, the karate fighter would have to "surprise or sucker-punch" his boxer, Thai-boxer, or MMA adversary. The average karate student is so vastly "under-skilled & under-conditioned" compared to his MMA counterpart, that this confrontation would be "like a rabbit fighting a puma".  In many cases, a guy who's been training in MMA for 1 year, can "own" a karate black belt whose been training for over 10 years.  The karate student will have to "fight dirty" to even have a chance, and even then, there's no guarantee that he would win that fight.  What's even "scarier" to me, is that fact that many karate students cannot "out-run" their MMA counterparts, because the MMA guys do a lot of "running" (road work) as part of their conditioning.  Karate students really need to "stay in their lane", and not piss off MMA fighters.

• miyuki & kyojin

You quite wrong. MMA is a sport not real fighting. In most cases Karate expert beat MMA man. 

I've sparred with numerous black belts in karate. Most of them had no idea as to what actual combat was like, and would flinch after the first jab landed. With that said, black belts of shotokan karate have always known how to fight. Some are the best strikers I've had the pleasure of training with.

That has already been done and prove,

It all depends upon the persons skills

• Steel

You're painting with a mighty broad brush...

I don't know, could they?

• Lv 4

天狗様の答えは良いです。はい!

It depends on the relative skill levels of each person.  This guy at work is a karate expert.  I found out he was a liberal and a child molester.  When we fought, I kicked him in the throat and he ended up in a coma.  He's now in a wheelchair for life.