My closet is too dark. Can't keep my clothes organized?

I need tips how to make my clothes visible inside a dark brown closet.. I end up not wearing them , or throwing everything outside to choose what I d wear.. I prefer non expensive ideas.. 

Favorite Answer

"Stick-on" LED lights go for around $3 where we live. Peel off the backing, stick to inside of closet door or jamb, flip/press switch when you need light. Need it higher or lower, get another one, or install using hook-and-loop tape for multiple locations.  Batteries may last years.

• I care

There are more and more LED lights being used and some with batteries to stick up in your dark room.  Go to Lowes/Menards and secure more input from an employee in those sections.  Good luck.  

As well as using self adhesive battery lights, you could paint the inside of the closet with inexpensive white emulsion.  It may need 2 or 3 coats to cover the brown but should help reflect the light.  Good luck.

• GTB

flashlight may enlighten you and the closet

your closet needs a light. figure out how to install one

• y

Lots of self mounting, battery lights out there specifically for this issue.  I tend to use a flashlight, then again. I need one and some sort of magnifier to see most anything in detail now a days.

• Sky

You need a good self help book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Lc1Mut7eg

Youtube thumbnail

• mokrie

Just go to a Lowes or Home Depot or even a Walmart and find "tap lites". They stick in your closet and you just touch them and they go on. They take a little battery or two. and give lots of light.