My closet is too dark. Can't keep my clothes organized?

I need tips how to make my clothes visible inside a dark brown closet.. I end up not wearing them , or throwing everything outside to choose what I d wear.. I prefer non expensive ideas.. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

"Stick-on" LED lights go for around $3 where we live. Peel off the backing, stick to inside of closet door or jamb, flip/press switch when you need light. Need it higher or lower, get another one, or install using hook-and-loop tape for multiple locations.  Batteries may last years.

• I care
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

There are more and more LED lights being used and some with batteries to stick up in your dark room.  Go to Lowes/Menards and secure more input from an employee in those sections.  Good luck.  

• 3 weeks ago

As well as using self adhesive battery lights, you could paint the inside of the closet with inexpensive white emulsion.  It may need 2 or 3 coats to cover the brown but should help reflect the light.  Good luck.

• GTB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

flashlight may enlighten you and the closet

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

your closet needs a light. figure out how to install one

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lots of self mounting, battery lights out there specifically for this issue.  I tend to use a flashlight, then again. I need one and some sort of magnifier to see most anything in detail now a days.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You need a good self help book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Lc1Mut7eg

Youtube thumbnail

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Just go to a Lowes or Home Depot or even a Walmart and find "tap lites". They stick in your closet and you just touch them and they go on. They take a little battery or two. and give lots of light.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.