Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Spiritually speaking, are we back in the 90s?

I hope not. The 90's were not exceptionally great.

• X

Spiritually answering, I saw the sign.....and it opened up my mind.

• Nous

No thankfully Christianity is shrinking ever faster and and you only have to look at the Christian posts on here to see why all DECENT people are appalled at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others!

No other religion is so hateful towards others!

So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!

GO ON TRY IT AND LEARN WHAT A NASTY RELIGION CHRISTIANS HAVE TURNED IT INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a lot of the stuff on here, I'd think the 90s is way generous, IQ-wise at least!

• NO. The 90’s were guided by God.

I don't think so. Personally I don't live in my past.

I was keenly interested in the spiritual scene in the 1990s, being active as a Christian where I live. In one respect, there is no similarity with today's spiritual situation, and that's regarding the influence of the Islamic religion in the world. The 90s were pre-9/11 and that event/date was a turning point profoundly affecting spiritual matters. It was as if a demonic power was unleashed all over the globe that has resulted in massive blood-shed, still on-going, and although it's a massively political problem, religious, Islamic beliefs are at back of it all.

Another difference is that the massive social experiment started in Western society many decades ago has gained such ground, there is no way it can be stopped. It was going on in the 90s but now it is irreversible and Western society has swallowed a spiritual lie that is causing a dense darkness (spiritually speaking) to blot out the light of life and love in our world. Of course, the Bible warned about such things, portraying the build-up of global events to prepare the way for a symbolic 'beast' to arise out of the churning 'sea' of God-defying humanity. You can read about it in Revelation ch. 13, written before the end of the 1st century A.D. The 90s was part of that preparation, so just bear in mind that we are 20 years closer to that horrific state that will grip the entire world - apart from those who truly bear the name of Jesus.

• keerok

No way!

The 90's wasn't as stupid as today.

The spirit of the 90s lives on into Eternity