Can I make a website and sell other peoples products without there permission? But I tell the customers who made that product ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you are buying products wholesale from a manufacturer...they already know what you are doing.  If you are trying to buy at retail prices and mark them up....good luck with that. 

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes.  That is what Walmart, Target and Dollar store do.  That is what most retailers do.

Seriously.  when you go to Walmart and buy Lee brand jeans....you KNOW that Walmart does not make them. (Right?)

Walmart buys from Lee.  Then they sell them and advertise that they are mad by LEE.

You need some good business advice/information.

Visit the Excellence-Success website and read everything there.

Visit the Inc. Website and read everything there, too.

• 4 weeks ago

That's called being a reseller. People will wonder why they can't buy direct at cheaper prices.

• 4 weeks ago

*their

You should not start a sentence with "But".How exactly are you going to compete with Amazon, eBay and other sites when you can't even use the correct grammar?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

yes and such a website already exists, it is called ebay

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think you can as long as the product isn't covered by some exclusive marketing policy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.