Anonymous

Why is it impossible to be racist against white people?

Actually looking to educate myself on this and change my mind if possible.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it's White Majority & White Rule. Think bout it.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not impossible

• White people oppressed every race, control government, economy, media, majority of us popuulation.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not! I know some people who don't like them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s always possible to be racist against white people. Your mindset is right, and should stay right. Some nonwhite peoples

claim being racist against white people is impossible because of their inferiority complexes of being nonwhite races. They

want to be able to express racist attitudes or behaviors against white people to suppress their racial identity problems, or

support other nonwhite peoples being racist against white people for the same motives; white people may not emphasize

racist offenses / crimes against some white people because they don’t usually have much problems with being their race.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Simply b/c race itself does not xist among

us humans I'd then argu the simpl fact that

racism isn' real sinc all bigotry is equally bad.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it isn't

It's just that racism from whites towards non-whites has more impact ("punch") because the system reinforces it

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

European and North American whites ended up being the conquerers of many lands and many people and destroying their lands and cultures. You can hate white people but know why you are hating them.

• 4 weeks ago

Ibn Battuta, 14th century

"[inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals...."

"Therefore, the Negroe nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.