Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Is there health correlation between circumcision and erectile dysfunction?

Disclaimer: Answer is for entertainment purposes only. Zero liability

Most of the time No.

If the Doctor sneezed maybe.

I don't believe there is but I would do some research to get the best information... even if you're circumcised or not circumcised, I would highly recommend using a penis health creme to help. I post regularly to make men aware of products that are available, since I didn't know about them either. They've really helped- and make sure to get one that will guarantee your satisfaction! 

• shroud

NO, you will have to find something else to blame

No. It's usually mental, or to do with circulation

A botched circumcision can cause all manner of problems - but if done properly it should not.

I was fortunate that the doctor that performed my circumcision only took the very tip, leaving most (of not all) of the sensitive nerve endings - as well as enough foreskin to allow it to slide during sex/masturbation.

No. 

Uncircumcised penis is unhealthy. 

It causes foul odor, Amgen’s and infection. 

• Sam

I personally have not found that to be true.

• Andy C

Nope. ED is caused by poor neural function, whether in the part (neuropathy) or in the brain (dopamine down-regulation).

Neuropathy from poor diet, poor health,  age, or injury. 

Dopamine down regulation is the mechanism of self-preservation of certain neurons in the brain that lead to a dopamine imbalance AKA addiction (too much porn, masturbation, etc).

• Mark

ED is an emotional/nutritional problem. Not a circ one.

• Andy C

Ah...circ  meaning circumcision, not circulation.   Sorry,  couldn't find a delete function. 

No, but I am sure intactivists will try and make a correlation no matter how far fetched.