Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

How do I announce that I have decided to remain celibate for life?

I've decided that I wish to be alone for the rest of my life. It will be a lonely path to walk. It is the path I have chosen though.

The only time you should have to mention this is when somebody wants to ask you out, or they wonder why you're single. Otherwise, its no one's business.

• Blue Sky

Thank you.

• Sally

seventeen times 

• Layne

Why for life?  I am unclear why that is.

• Lili

No one cares, dear.  Your sex life -- or lack thereof -- is a private matter, and no one needs to hear about it.

No announcement needed.

Why tf would you announce it? No one cares, you are not A celebrity or anyone special. Being a virgin is not a celibacy it’s normal development. Your body doesn’t produce much of a sex hormones when a virgin, so it’s not a challenge to abstrain. Celibacy is when you abstrain from sex after you had It, like becoming vegan after eating meat. It’s intentional conscious act of not doing things, that require effort. Like silence vows etc.

Throw a party. Take out an ad in the local. Skywriting over the Fair grounds.

And just how old are you? You may want this for now, but I would leave the rest of your life up to the rest of your life. No need for some big announcement unless you're just seeking attention. Deciding anything forever rarely comes true.

Call a meeting of all your friends, relatives, coworkers, neighbors, and acquaintances.  When they have all gathered together give each and every one of them the middle finger right in each of their faces.  That should serve as your announcement.

You don't need to announce that to anyone. Nobody will care and you'll be able to tell. Just do it.

Don’t it’s no ones business if anyone asks just say nah I’m good mind your business.