Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

Does a child committing suicide make the parents look bad?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  Parents are responsible for the health and wellbeing of their children.  Not just their physical health, but their mental health too.  So if their child commits suicide, who wasn't being treated for their mental disorder, the parents failed the child in some way.  If the child was being treated than it is more of a blameless tragedy.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't think so, but it seems self-centered for a parent to wonder that

because they should be focused on what happened to their kids, not

worry about appearances.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No,

Only a sociopath would seriously think such

a thing as many ppl of all ages from 5-I05

sadly take their own life each & every day :(

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Whenever someone takes his or her own life, it makes everyone around him or her look bad. Doesn't matter what the relationship is.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

obviously parents should give time to their children to know about their problems. parents should be friendly to their children so that they can easily share their problems with their parents

• 4 weeks ago

NO, I've never came across that. I'm sure it does exist.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Its a touchy subject but lets examine suicide rates by age in the past. In the past when kids were bullied more there were less suicides, children were taught to be tougher instead of the other way around like today. Children are not taught to be tough, today children are taught horrible leftist values that dont actually apply to the real world. There will ALWAYS be people who dont like you, and part of growing up is DEALING with that. We need to remove these fake leftist ideas from our schools. In conclusion i blame the left.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.