Where is a neighborhood in Philadelphia where I can find affordable housing aka rent under $500 a month?
- Anonymous8 months agoFavourite answer
Only a ghetto or section 8 or income based housing.
In my area, you will pay at least $600 for something half way decent but $850+ for better areas.
If you are willing to live in really bad areas, Id say as low as $450 a month. (Bham,not philly)
- KISS MY GRITSLv 68 months ago
- Landlord365Lv 58 months ago
Slim to nil chance of finding anything that low. Check the housing search sites though- you may find a miracle. Hint - this is NOT a housing search site.
- realtor.sailorLv 78 months ago
Check www.apartments.com and www.rent.com and search by city.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SumDudeLv 78 months ago
BLAM !!! BLAM !!! a couple units just became available.
- Anonymous8 months ago
any neighborhood in filthadelfia has rent as low as $200