Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

Would It Be Weird To Vlog a Tinder Date?

I have a YouTube channel where I do vlogs about life as a woman in her 20's.

Would it be weird if I vlogged a first date with a guy I met off Tinder? He says he is cool with it but my mom says it is "creepy and weird" to try and vlog a tinder date for content. 

He's taking me out for dinner btw. We're meeting in public.

As long as this guy agrees to it I see no problem (other than the obvious perils of living your life so publicly).

• Hockey

Yes it is weird.

i dont think so

Yes, it's weird.

• g

It would be weird. Doubtful that either of you would be able to interact normally. Kind of negates the reason for the date.

It might be funny to watch, but you're pretty much ruining the date. So do you actually like him or just want online attention??? That's the question.

• Rose3 weeks agoReport

I just want online attention/content

Well if he is fine with it, go for it. But he might be super fake because there is a camera there. Or using you to be on YouTube if you have a big following. 

I personally wouldn't, but it's really all up to you. I'm not brave enough for that lol.