Herbert asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Why did "the ultimate warrior" change so drastically?

the last few times i saw "the ultimate warrior," at the age of 49 when he wrestled Orlando Jordan, and at the age of 54 when he gave his hall of fame speech, i couldn't believe my eyes! He looked like he had lost about a hundred pounds(mostly muscle), about 3-4 inches in height, his long hair turned into very short grey hair, and his once lean face turned into a puffy face. He looked like he was about 70 years old!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

He probably stop working out.

• 3 weeks ago

His death in 2014 was the craziest thing ever. Here he is back on speaking terms with the WWE, days after Mania and his hall of fame speech... and he has a heart attack in the parking lot. Absolutely nuts

• When you cycle off Performance Enhancing Drugs, are no longer lifting several hours a day 6 days a week and you are a lot older than when I first saw you in 1985 this is what happens.

• 3 weeks ago

it is called aging

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Fox News causes severe brain damage

• Candle
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He probably had. He retired, got off the juice, and probably didn't hit the gym as often.  I didn't think he looked particularly older than his age, but steroid abuse can do that too.

• 3 weeks ago

It's difficult to transition from a high-intensity, physical career to retirement.  That's what it can frequently look like.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.