What do I need to fly a drone for events? UK?

I want to start flying drones for events such as weddings and birthdays as a small business. I already have the required Drone Flyer ID and Operator ID that was recently introduced by the CAA. Now I'm wondering what else I need. I have searched the internet but all the answers are either complicated or not clear enough.

Does anyone have an answer or experience with this? Thank you

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.