did i dislocate my knee?

I played volleyball last thursday. The next day, i felt this pain in all over my knee when i put pressure on it. now when I go up the stairs it hurts and if I twist my leg certain ways (especially inward) my knee feels this bruising pain and almost feels like it needs to be popped in. The bruising pain is terrible when i bend my knees in a low sumo squat. When I flex at my knee, the farther I go back, the worst the pain is on the anterior part of my knee. 


i also want to add that i didn’t feel any pain while playing.

4 Answers

  • Simple
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Hi.I wonder if you tore the ligament of your knee. Please see the doctor of a hospital for a X ray / CT scan. Take some ibuprofen or painkillers to manage the pain or some NSAID medication from the pharmacy. Ice your knee for 10 minutes.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    i would go see your doctor and have them check it out

  • 3 weeks ago

    What's the position of the kneecap?

    You need to see a physician.

  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    i would recommend you see a doctor.  they should be able to tell you.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.