Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Are all women generally moody, too emotional, pessimistic, and talk too much or high strung?

My girlfriend who I love can be very draining, and I need space from her a lot. Is that normal?

She tosses and turns in bed and wont stop making noise or be still.

Talks too much. Is not very motivated. She says it's because shes old and high strung.

I feel like she needs a Gym, Yoga, and a counselor.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Dump her and find someone better. Dont stay with somebody just because you feel you have no other options available. 

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

nope, they are not..   and I've always had women living with me...   but, I have broken up more fights between women then men..  that's a fact...

• 4 weeks ago

Short answer is 'No'

The long answer is 'No'

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope, not all women. You've apparently just chosen to be with one that does have these issues.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't know ALL women.  Nor do you.  But the ones I know do not match your description. 

• 4 weeks ago

I find most aren't like that. But they sure do cry more than men. For example my grandma passed away 2 years ago and all the women were crying and most of the men weren't such as myself. Early on in life I understood that death happens and we can't avoid it and for that reason I didn't cry. I miss her but death isn't something I cry about. I know it's inevitable and came to terms with it early on in life.. 

and I never once cried when my mother was going through chemo and breast cancer. I understand shlt happens. It's better not to make it worse by mourning on it. Shlt my family acted like it never even happen. My mom is cured and we just moved on with life. 

But if my mom didn't make it I would be really depressed, because I am a momma's boy and mom could never tell me NO and gave me everything and I could talk to her about everything, my mom and my dad as well are cool people and let me do anything so that would have sucked to lose her. I probably would have cried a little but moved on quickly

• 4 weeks ago

You're talking about 1/2 of the entire 7 billion people behaving all one way?

You're crazy.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

not all of us are like that, im not

• boris
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

Aren't you a boy? Lol

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

the birth control pill has done all that

• 4 weeks ago

No, that's just your girlfriend.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.