Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend is an extreme emotional.wreck, overweight, unmotivated and its bringing me down?

I cant tell if all women are like this or not?. She smokes too much pot. I cant get her to exercise or eat right. Shes uncontrollably moody and beats herself up.

We had a great day yesterday, suddenly today shes crying, telling me to stfu and she has a lot of problems.

She needs professional help.

She wont fix up either and looks embarrassing to be seen with.

I keep cleaning up after her too.

On good days shes kind, loving caring, but talks too much. 

In bed tosses and turns and I dont sleep well.

So I have my own bed now. 

She doesnt want to go back to work and I barely make enough to support us 

• KatieC
    Favorite Answer

She sounds like she’s depressed and needs to see a therapist. It’s just like dealing with an addict, though, she has to want to get better. If you push too hard, you risk driving her further into the slump she’s in because she probably feels guilty that she’s burdening you.

No, obviously not all women are like that. Some women serve in Congress, run Fortune 500 companies and lead responsible lives. You've chosen someone with some mental problems (wonder why you did that). Just leave.

I don't fck losers, dump her fat but

You "can't tell if all women are like this or not"? Sounds like you haven't had enough life experience to even HAVE a girlfriend. No, she does not sound like a "typical" female. If she needs professional help, aid her in seeking it.

So, if you're so incompatible then why are you seeing this "girlfriend"? It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

This has nothing to do with gender.  She's a junkie.  This is what addicts are like.  

maybe you shouldnt be with her if shes going to be like that

Huh?? you cant tell if all woman are like that or not???

Does your mother do this? Your sister? your past gfs?

How ridiculous.