For a story I'm writing: what are some men's names that start with the letter D and have six letters?

So far I can think of Donald, Dennis, Darren, Dorian, Dwight, Darryl.

More ideas, please?

Just come up with an original, created name of your own. 

I hate using everyday, commonplace names. They are dull and lack creativity.

Update: A name's purpose is to distinguish a character or a person, to give life to their identity. So, if you give someone a generic name, they are likely to become easily forgotten. One could confuse them for another person. Imagine how awkward it is to be in class at school and notice that another person has the same name as you? It makes you and them appear unoriginal, a duplicate. 

Source(s): I am not drunk, nor high. Presumptions are not assumptions.
    • MNL_1221

You know, you've helped me more than I realized.  Your suggestion led me to create some names, and I may have even landed on a name.  Thank you!  :) 

Google 'list of kids names' and check through the D's.

Daniel comes to mind.  Dorian is another.  

Declan, like the character from the Frontier series Declan Harp. Yeah it's been used, but it's a cool name anyway.

If you're writing a book then select your own names without asking for other people's ideas. If you need help then you're not ready to write.

• MNL_1221

One other answerer gave me a suggestion that actually sparked my creativity and helped me come up with a possible name.  This is what happens when we help each other instead of criticizing someone for asking for help.  Apply this principle to your life, please. You and yours will be happier. 

Dexter, Dallas, Dabney, Dalton, Dakota, Damian and its several variants, Daniel,....

Better yet, just go here:

https://babynames1000.com/six-letter/

Daffid

All I can think of is Damien, Dougal, Dallas, and Darius.

Dustin

Dalton

Daniel

Declan

Dexter

Darius

Damien

Dieter.

.................

• MNL_1221

Dieter is a German name meaning "warrior of the people".  It could work.