my friend's bf raped me?

Today I(f19) was with my friends (m 27)boyfriend and we were shopping for her a birthday gift and we went back to his place to wrap the gifts then he started touching me but I didn't say anything( im stupid ) then we kissed and I told him that he couldn't do that to me because I was her friend but he continued then when I got up to leave he threw me on the bed and told me to get on my knees and to beg for him to stop (I didn't) then he made me give him a ******** then he forced himself on top of me and raped me. Yes I have told the police they did a rape kit and i told my friend and she told me I was lying and that he would never do this. what should I do I really want her to be my friend

Favorite Answer

This is probably a troll question and I'm gonna waste my time typing away. But just in case it's real. You did put yourself in that situation by entering his house alone. I wouldn't enter my friends boyfriends house alone. That is just weird. You lead him on and let him kiss you. You should've got up and ran out of the house the first time he tried to kiss you. Yes, he is a piece of shít for doing that to you and I do hope he goes to jail. The friendship will be ruined, so forget about it.

• Chae-won

Amber she probably had no idea that that would happen.

• In

"Dear Penthouse Forum, you will never believe this sh!t, but...".

The rape kit can prove it.  Your friend may rethink her claim as to his guilt.

She is probably in denial. You should have fought him. Do you think beneath what he did and how it happened, did you enjoy this? Any person who really didn't want this would have fought. Leaving me to believe it turned you on. If it did that's ok and you shouldn't have reported it to cops. You should have went on and just left her alone. If he frightened you then you did right love and she will just have to  understand her boyfriend is a rapist pervert. If you know his name you should search his name in the city warrant search and other listings to prove to her he is really nuts.

He belongs in prison so HE can get raped up the butt! She is no friend! You don't need her. Move on! Plenty of women are rape survivors. Don't let it ruin your life!

• Linda

Some people are in denial as it is hard to imagine their bf raping their friend especially if he denied it to make himself look innocent. If she was a good person though she would stand by you even though it hurt her. Don't try to force the issue and she may come around in time after she comes to terms with it. I am sorry that happened to you and I am glad you told the police and let them gather the evidence.

Can you pass a forensic polygraph exam that's a polygraph given to you by a professional expert who's the psychologist when he asks you were you actually raped or did you want the man to have sex with you and entice him. Would you pass that test? If you can pass the test pay the money to take the test. It's admissible in a court of law because the forensic psychologist will show up as a witness a professional witness that will say that he examined you and has determined that you were actually raped. It will gain your your friendship back they are cheap it will cost you about $2,000. Is it worth $2,000 to put the rapist in prison and to keep your friendship you have to answer this yourself

• Chae-won

Besides who is to say that that rape kit did not show trauma.   Jeez,  

First of all, true friends support each other, through thick and thin.

Second of all, you need to tell her everything he did to you, step by step.

Third of all, you need to confront him, and tell him to tell the truth, while she is there too, so she can catch him in the lie.

You want to be friends with someone who defends a rapist?