i just accidentally drank a cup of bleach?
i was drinking water in my garage because i was playing my guitar and i left to do the laundry i accidentally threw out the cup your supposed to use for bleach so i was using a glass i poured in to much bleach in the glass and only poured in all i needed i was going to clean it out later and went back to playing guitar i saw the glass and thought it was my cup of water and took a big sip of it now i feel sick and im throwing up what should i do.
- Anonymous3 weeks ago
I don't think so. Nobody is that stupid.
- AnnLv 73 weeks ago
Troll. If you drank a cup of bleach, you would be in the hospital with a severely burned esophagus.
- Jerry SLv 74 weeks ago
see a doctor at once.
- 4 weeks ago
An ammonia chaser works wonders.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
You most likely did not swallow all that much and spit it out while it was in your mouth. A little harsher than soap in the mouth. Lots of water to drink to dilute it. Read the bottle while your eyes still work. It will say what to do. Maybe some Fleecy?
- 4 weeks ago
i would go to the ER
- daniel gLv 74 weeks ago
You mean a small sip. Yuck,,don't do that again.
- mermelizLv 74 weeks ago
Yeah, right and you're still alive to talk about it! I don't think so! Troll alert!
- elhighLv 74 weeks ago
No you didn't.
- Elaine MLv 74 weeks ago
Looking at the bleach bottle's instructions on the side would be a start. Then calling your local hospital would be #2.