Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 3 weeks ago

Pain in abdominal/back area?

I’ve been experiencing pain in my abdomen/stomach and the best way I can describe it is if you were to get punched in the stomach there is that lingering burning pain. This burning pain would start off dull and then gradually increase in pain as it spreads to my flank and lower back. It causes me to sit up straight and just hold the back of my hips til it goes away. It lasts about 2 minutes and then fades away like nothing happened. I want to go to the doctor but I want an idea of what might be wrong because I feel like sometimes my doctor is never as serious as I am. Has anyone heard or experienced symptoms like this?

I’m a 20 y/o female

Cut off your spine?

• Simple

Hi. It maybe gastric pain or even gallstones. There are a lot of possible medical conditions that can cause your pain. You need a CT scan or ultrasound scan and a blood test.

How is your diet? Are you stressed? Any medical history of your parents or relatives having gastrointestinal problems or gastric pain? Are you anorexic? Are you trying to diet? Any allergies?

Please see another doctor if you find your current doctor unsatisfactory.

You may go to www.biblegateway.com and read Psalm 23. The Bible has given me comfort and calm my fears and anxiety.

Peace.

Absolutely no answer for this, there are probably a dozen things that this could be, there are a huge number of things in the abdomen and pelvis. You would need blood work and a CT scan to start with. If you don’t think your doc will be helpful, see another one.

Source(s): PA