What would you use for a stool softener if someone is very constipated with hard stool?

I have suggested going to drug store and buying a stool softner or apple juice.  What would you suggest?  Thanks

12 Answers

Relevance
  • steve
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

I don't know if you smoke but every morning when I wake up I can't go and everything is solid up there.

I come downstairs have a mug of strong coffee and two cigarettes then I have to rush back upstairs as the flood gates have opened. A lot of my friends have told me they are the same.

If you don't smoke or drink coffee I understand your local pharmacy will sell you a laxative to sort things out.

• 3 weeks ago

Grapes.........

• P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lactulose                     

Made to shift copralite

😠

• 3 weeks ago

Senna tablets             .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Binks
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

My magic formula is eating two apples and a half pound of peanuts. Worked every time.

• 3 weeks ago

Laxido is very good.

• 3 weeks ago

I suggest chocolate milk instead. Drink a little litre box of chocolate milk and you will not only get the bowls moving, you will have more gas then a 7/11

• 3 weeks ago

it's a concoction called a bomb, drink 4 oz of warm prune juice followed by a dose of milk of magnesia. works every time.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Dulcolax.

15 characters.

• 3 weeks ago

IV Colace-inject col rites

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.