Need help with a concussion?

Last Sunday I fell and the back of my head hit the concrete. I was able to get back up but my head was hurting. I also vomited that day only. It's been 8 days and the particular area in my head that I hit is hurting.

When I go to work, I feel like I have brain fog.

Will these symptoms clear up?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Definitely see a doctor

• 3 weeks ago

Post-concussion symptoms like brain fog and headaches can persist for months.   Eight days is nowhere near enough time to completely heal from a bad concussion.   Seeing a doc might help by getting medication to relieve the symptoms. 

• 3 weeks ago

did you even go to a hospital? you should get a scan to see if there is any bleeding 

• Jignesh3 weeks agoReport

I did.  the doc did some tests and said  I have a mild concussion and that if the symptoms persist, I should see a neurologist

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

WTF !?!?!...you need rest, you got serious brain trauma, eat fresh fruits and veggies, stay well hydrated.clean water and juices.....maybe go back in 2 weeks......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If you are still foggy and have pain where you hit your head after 8 days you need to see a doctor.

• 3 weeks ago

The very first thing you should do after a concussion is go to sleep...as soon as possible.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'd see a doctor - you might have done more damage than you think.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.