Need help with a concussion?

Last Sunday I fell and the back of my head hit the concrete. I was able to get back up but my head was hurting. I also vomited that day only. It's been 8 days and the particular area in my head that I hit is hurting.

When I go to work, I feel like I have brain fog.

Will these symptoms clear up?

Definitely see a doctor

Post-concussion symptoms like brain fog and headaches can persist for months.   Eight days is nowhere near enough time to completely heal from a bad concussion.   Seeing a doc might help by getting medication to relieve the symptoms. 

did you even go to a hospital? you should get a scan to see if there is any bleeding 

• Jignesh3 weeks agoReport

I did.  the doc did some tests and said  I have a mild concussion and that if the symptoms persist, I should see a neurologist

• k w

WTF !?!?!...you need rest, you got serious brain trauma, eat fresh fruits and veggies, stay well hydrated.clean water and juices.....maybe go back in 2 weeks......

If you are still foggy and have pain where you hit your head after 8 days you need to see a doctor.

The very first thing you should do after a concussion is go to sleep...as soon as possible.

• Mark

I'd see a doctor - you might have done more damage than you think.