Alyssa asked in HealthDental · 3 weeks ago

Can anyone help me get a guess on what is wrong with my tooth?

Throughout the day I get random intense fits of pain in my tooth (I broke it about a year ago but pain didn’t start until recently). It feels sensitive to temperature and pressure. It makes it impossible to eat or even talk sometimes. It is a super sharp pain that radiates up my whole face into my ear and even causes headache. It feels like somebody is trying to chisel out my tooth...please give me any answers you can before I go to the dentist.

Also forgot to mention that when it starts hurting, it throbs to my heartbeat...and then eventually turns into a more widespread constant pain.

The root may have become infected over time, as often occurs.

I bet the dentist knows

• k w

you may be a candidate for an implant

• Lv 7

when your teeth get cavities (which are literally just cracks and gaps), food gets wedged down in the gaps, and eventually, bacteria grows on it and that bacteria causes the pain, and actually damages the tooth more.

a dentist can clean out the food, the bacteria, and anything else, and fill the cavities, but only if you don't wait too long...

after a certain period, the tooth may need pulled out!

• Burgoo

i had a wisdom tooth like that, it had to be extracted. go to dentist now.