Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

Problems with my 5 month old daughter?

I had my firstborn five months ago. For the past week, she has been panting heavily. She's full-on vomited a white substance four times, had white diarrhea three times and I have no idea what is going on.

She isn't very playful and starts crying heavily when I try to play. What is going on?

• Edna

Take your daughter to a doctor and find out "what's going on".

Troll children start to experience puberty at this age.

Since you prefer to trust unknown people online instead of a doctor, white vomit and white poop is a signal your child isn't properly digesting food. She is probably weak and lethargic from the lack of nutrients, explaining why she won't play.  Now will you take her to a doctor?

Obviously you would've taken her to the doctor minimum of a few days ago, and they would've given you much better info than we can with no means of evaluating her.

Why haven't you taken her to the emergency room or to a doctor?  This is the only thing you should be doing.  Asking random strangers to give you advice on a sick baby when she has an emergent need for a doctor is RIDICULOUS and DANGEROUS.  If this is a real situation you need to care for your child properly and seek immediate medical help.

• Juana

Why haven't you taken her to the doctor. White poo is BAD! Take her in NOW!

So you thought I'll ask on the internet rather than taking her to a doctor? Really?

• Rick

time for a doctor visit .............................