Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

Problems with my 5 month old daughter?

I had my firstborn five months ago. For the past week, she has been panting heavily. She's full-on vomited a white substance four times, had white diarrhea three times and I have no idea what is going on.

She isn't very playful and starts crying heavily when I try to play. What is going on?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Take your daughter to a doctor and find out "what's going on".

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Troll children start to experience puberty at this age.

• 4 weeks ago

Since you prefer to trust unknown people online instead of a doctor, white vomit and white poop is a signal your child isn't properly digesting food. She is probably weak and lethargic from the lack of nutrients, explaining why she won't play.  Now will you take her to a doctor?

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously you would've taken her to the doctor minimum of a few days ago, and they would've given you much better info than we can with no means of evaluating her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why haven't you taken her to the emergency room or to a doctor?  This is the only thing you should be doing.  Asking random strangers to give you advice on a sick baby when she has an emergent need for a doctor is RIDICULOUS and DANGEROUS.  If this is a real situation you need to care for your child properly and seek immediate medical help.

• Juana
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Why haven't you taken her to the doctor. White poo is BAD! Take her in NOW!

• 4 weeks ago

So you thought I'll ask on the internet rather than taking her to a doctor? Really?

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

time for a doctor visit .............................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.