Regards to HIV Aids?

Hi my father in law have Diabetic

He used to test his sugar level every day

My wife took his diabetic test instrument and tested (took blood sample)on me without changing the needle , with same needed she taken blood samples on me,my 8yr old son ,to her and to my father.

I am afraid whether this will cause any hiv infections...

Kindly suggest..no one has hiv in my family

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Lancets are meant to be used only once & then discarded. That's gross.

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

am sure u don't have hiv 

• 3 weeks ago

HIV and/or AIDS can only be transmitted if one or other of the parties being tested already has HIV or AIDS, sir. i.e. if none of the persons being tested is already infected with HIV or AIDS then it can NOT be transmitted to any of the other parties.

• 3 weeks ago

Sounds likely your whole family has aids!!!???!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Does the father in law even have aids moron??

• 3 weeks ago

If no one has HIV, then you CANNOT get it from a needled used by them.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If no one has HIV, there's no way you're going to get it from a needle stick.

• 3 weeks ago

If no one is hiv positive then you don't have a thing to worry about.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

If no one who was stuck by that needle has HIV, no one can get it from that needle, but your wife sounds like she either does not understand basic safety or she is an idiot.  Have a doctor explain to her the dangers of using a common needle and never allow her to do that to you, your children or anyone else ever again.

• raga3 weeks agoReport

My god ...thanks ...
      She know all but acted stupid and spoiled my day with worry ...need to educate her

• P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

HIV doesn't materialize out of thin air.  One of you would have had to have HIV for there to be a risk. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.